About the Studio
ABOUT THE STUDIO
NATURAL LIGHTS PHOTOGRAPHY
the brainchild of Danielle, after glossing through her parents’ wedding album. She noticed moments were missing and felt an urge to fill the gaps. She craved the in-between action and created Natural Lights Photography to capture it. Over 20 years later and Natural Lights Photography is still going strong, with a personable and professional approach, while still having fun and caring about making clients feel comfortable, authentic and able to tell their unique story.
A few things we care about:
- marriage equality for everyone
- photographing everyone on the day (it’s not just about the bride)
- delivering the very best images without watermarks or logos
- being transparent with pricing with no hidden up-sells after the day
- helping clients with planning and making their experience unique
- cultivating an environmentally friendly business
- creating a fun and authentic experience for all families on portrait sessions
- sharing all life’s mile stones with our clients
- creating timeless works of art to hang on your walls and share with your family
Owner, Founder and photographer
Danielle loves finding gentle light, encouraging her clients to step into it and seeing what magic comes from that mix. Detail focused and connection-oriented, she uses subtle cues to prompt emotional reactions and record authentic interactions.
Danielle isn’t a poser or an intervener, she much prefers to give her clients a little guidance and let them act naturally. Through excellent time management, organisation and creative flair, Danielle delivers a professional experience with a personal touch.
No matter how many things are happening at once, Danielle will have them all covered. Focused on capturing raw emotions, honest connections and genuine interactions. She encourages all people to enjoy themselves rather than overthinking the experience.
– Mum to a beautiful teenage daughter
– Lover of good coffee & good books
– A not-so-subtle people watcher
– Believer in everyone’s unique story
– An accredited fully qualified Art Therapist
– Advocate for everyday creativity and self-care (often combined!)
– Ocean dweller & night owl
You can expect that we are a dedicated team focused entirely on you and your experience without being too intrusive.
In return, we need a commitment from you to be totally in the moment as we work with you. we need you to trust that we can make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and know that you CAN be authentic and connected in front of us.
Non- cheesy photos! Candid moments over staged one’s all the way. We use emotive prompts to direct and guide you and really show off your personality!!
According to past clients, the level of connection felt with their photographer can vastly impact not only the final images but also the whole experience on the day.
Products and Pricing
new about the studio about Danielle central coast professional photographer of over 20 years visual story teller, introvert, fascinated with authenticity and creativity about the studio about the studio about the studio central coast boutique photographer portrait wedding unique your story show me your you beaches families fun good times memories prints wall art albums products last more then a life time